Pimple Diary

Pimples Diary




There are two rhyming words related to face that draws attention of onlookers. But for one you want everyone to see and appreciate them and for other you better hide yourself from sight of others. These two words are dimple and pimple. Each one of us either a boy or a girl crave for dimples but not pimples. 


Pimples are as much a problem for boys as for girls or either more severe in boys due to their carelessness towards their facial hygiene. I too have oily skin the perfect breeding ground for pimples. Oily skin catches environmental dust easily and when it gets clogged in facial pores it gives rise to blackheads and pimples the reddish protuberances on face which are attractive enough to caught eyeballs and give rise to disgusting expressions from the viewer. With onset of puberty pimples started to grow on my face as skin becomes thicker at that time than it was during childhood. I faced constant gazes and some friends even tried to touch and squeeze them to ooze out fluids from it ( at least girls are safe from such tortures from their decent friends).

I thanked my stars for saving me from this problem during their sudden onset. I have five sisters who have experimented everything with pimples till the time they grew on me. Neem leaves paste, bitter gourd juice, Multani Mitti ( Fuller's earth), etcetera along with some herbal syrups came to my rescue. Things are much easier now acne creams and face washes are much simpler.Now I see them using face washes to cleanse their skin. Though I don't use them regularly but when I use them I felt glow and shine on my face.

Garnier Pure Active is also used in my home by my sister-in-law (brother's wife) but I haven't tried it yet. But now on course of writing this post I noticed that it has Neem leaf and Tree Tea oil extracts the age old tried and tested ingredients for skin cleansing which not only brings glow to the face but also fights germs , pollution and removes oil which further restricts pimples.

For Tips and Tricks for No Pimples No Marks and more on Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash

This post is written for Garnier Pure Active Neem in association with Indiblogger

Comments