My House, My Home

My House, My Home


'Home is the mirror of personalities of people living in it.' 




Our houses are our partners of joy, sharer of griefs and witnesses of our dreams. They are the place we spend the most of our lifetimes. They silently comforts us in every situation and now with initiative by makemyhome.com and BlogAdda we are getting chance to comfort them. To seriously think of making our wonderful houses our proud and more beautiful homes.

I often think that we are detaching ourselves from traditional arts and values in our tryst with modernity which is making our younger generations ignorant about these art and crafts. I would like to re-do my house in traditional style with things like Marwar Stores Painted Peacock Wall Clock  , Aapno Rajasthan Lantern-048 and Jeel Koko Maison Inc Foil Printed Cushion cover -3799 so that I could cherish such arts and crafts gifted to us being blesses to born in India.

This painted peacock watch as you see is made up of wooden handicraft elegant to suit any wall color, moreover it's stylish looking rooted to our tradition. The peacock which is our national bird and also the auspicious one would make it look divine on the wall of my house.


This lantern is sure to add brilliance to home decor owing to its gold embossed design with Meenakshi and Kundan work. Many of us are unaware of these traditional style which adds curiosity to inquire about these things making me the center of attraction along with this beautiful lantern. 



This satin foil printed cushion cover are suitable for every sofa type and would highlight the traditional and ethnic style I am working on with artistic designs reminding designs in palaces and forts of medieval era further attaching more to our roots.

These things would definitely add traditional flavor to otherwise un-themed house. Since houses are mirrors of personalities of people living in it, my connection to roots in spite of being a modern thinker would be visible with such a theme. I would also want my nephews and nieces to understand and appreciate these art of our India. Make my home website is filled with other such products to enhance this look or to opt for any other items suitable to any other style.

Wherever in the world you visit and roam,
Heart gets comfort in your style of sweet home.

This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com

Comments

  1. Loved that peacock watch :) It looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorative old style ' hurricane lamp' definitely caught my eyes.. beautuful. good choice of items.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment