Shopping at Cashkaro.com

Shopping at CashKaro.com




I am very lazy person and I also don't want to go to busy market places that's why I often shop online for the things I need like clothes,shoes,gadgets,etc. I uses sites like Myntra.com,Flipkart,Jabang.com,etc. These sides keeps good products and give heavy discounts also. But what if you get cash back and coupons for shopping from these sites. Yes this is not an idea but reality in the form of cashkaro.com.

I came across this site recently and discovered that they give cash back to customers for shopping from leading online stores through their site. I checked various offers and cash back schemes than I decide to make an estimate of the amount saved if shopped through cashkaro.com from about rupees 10,000. They give Rs 180 cash back on every myntra.com order and 30% off on order above Rs 1599 that means total Rs 600 saved if shopped for Rs 2000 and got Rs 180 as cash back from cashkaro.com.

Similarly in 10,000 rupees one would save Rs 3000 and an extra Rs 180 as cash back and the money saved would again be used for further shopping that means a win-win situation. I am afraid what would happen if ladies hear about this site,they will definitely go berserk about such offers and why only ladies any one who wants to shop will enjoy such treats. After making estimates of savings,it's a good idea to join this site and get benefits while sitting at home.

This post is written for a blog contest by Cashkaro.com 

UBC Day 27

Comments