Amazing Teenage Singer

Amazing Teenage Singer

In my quest of life,I mostly roam in books or on Internet or hear people's experiences and also through television and news paper to gather information and experiences. This journey of mine is never ending and teaches me something somewhere.But the incident or situation I am sharing through this blog is felt by me in the real world and the thing what touches my heart and made me compel to write this article is voice of a teenage boy named Md. Faiz whom I met on a marriage I visited with my family. He was from a very small town and cousin to the girl whose marriage I attended.
Somebody told me that he sings very well and than everybody asked him to sing. He sang Sonu Nigam's Apna mujhe tu laga from the movie 1920 Evil Returns. He sang it so well that I wanted the song never come to an end and to keep on listening him but the situation and that gathering was not a place for that to happen as everybody was busy in something and I don't want anybody to neglect such a voice. I asked him that where he had learned singing but he told me that he learned it through watching television and listening radio,he has no professional vocal training as where he lived there are no music schools or music teacher and it is difficult for him to go somewhere else because of his studies and limited resources. Than I decided to record one of his songs and to upload this to youtube to show his talent to the world. Today after uploading this song to youtube , I decided to write this blog on him and share my thoughts about him and his voice. I request all of you to please listen his voice and give your opinion about it so that I can ensure him that he really sings well and deserves to go to heights in singing and only than I can only try to convince his family to send him here in New Delhi where he can get further training in music and may be do something in life. This is my small try for him I hope you all will join this campaign for him with me. 
This song which he sings in this video is from the movie Raaz 3 , Zindagi se churake sung by Shafaqat Amanat Ali.


Comments